Gyst is growing! We are looking for an Android App Growth Manager to join our team! Please see below and contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Android App Growth Manager
Gyst is a new mobile app company with the vision to make texting much more productive for busy people. Text messaging has gone way beyond its original use and is being used as a primary means of communication, both for work and personal. A recent survey showed that 80% of U.S. adults use texting for business. In fact, text messaging is the most used data service in the world.
And yet, texting is an isolated app that has virtually no features to help people manage, organize, and utilize their texts to be more productive – to get things done. How is the average person supposed to keep all of their messages straight? Why can’t texting be integrated with other common apps like contacts, calendars, and tasks? Shouldn’t smartphones make things easier for people?
At Gyst, we are addressing these issues and more. We’re developing a modern approach to managing your digital world on a smartphone. “Get your ____ together” with Gyst! As we gain traction in the industry and with early users, we’re looking to add more awesome talent to help us grow.
You are smart, professional, innovative, energetic and fun. You get ____ done. You are highly motivated and thrive on facing complex problems and watching the results as you knock them down. You are passionate about your work and success is important to you.
We’re looking to bring on a contractor or consultant as Android App Growth Manager. Would you like to be part of an exciting startup that is bringing a fresh approach to a tool almost everyone already uses?
The main goal of this role is to help grow the Gyst user base, nurture users to use Gyst as their primary texting app, foster users as Gyst champions, and keep customers using Gyst for long term success.
Areas of responsibility:
- Development, execution, and optimization of digital acquisition marketing and measurement through all possible channels (social, search, email, website, Google Play Store, viral, etc.)
- Build metrics and reporting to understand how marketing activity turns into users and value
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to build and execute the marketing plan
- Develop and maintain Google Play Store optimization and testing plans
- Design and implement nurture programs to improve lead conversion and user retention
- Minimum of 2 years successful marketing experience with an Android app (ASO, SEO, SEM, or lead gen, etc)
- Proven knowledge of, and experience working with, the Google/Android platform
- Strong analytical skills, including experience using cohort analysis
- Track record of delivering massive growth in users from strategy through execution
- Solid understanding of SEO/SEM, social and viral mechanics
- Relevant experience in working for (or with) a fast-growth startup from conception through launch
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to get involved with a young, fast-moving startup that is on a mission to grow by helping users be more productive with their smartphones
- You’ll work with fun, energetic people
- Real-time experience bringing a new app to market
- Stock option
- This is a remote role, so you can work from wherever you’d like and will have lots of flexibility
For more information and to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.